Paul Collins – iRest Yoga Nidra meditation breath work, systemic constellation and yoga teacher in Marlow & High Wycombe
Paul Collins is an iRest® Yoga Nidra meditation, breath-work,Yoga and Systemic (family) constellation, working in Marlow, High Wycombe and across South bucks.
I offer help and support to people to find peace from the effects of past pain and trauma that may have underpinned addictions and unhealthy patterns of behaviour.
I have over 23 years’ experience of using Yoga and meditation working with drug and alcohol addictions, both personally and in detox centres, rehabs, prisons and with military veterans running groups and 1:1 sessions.
I primarily use the non-dual meditation practice of iRest® Yoga Nidra to help people safely feel and move beyond any trauma, hurt and pain that they may be struggling with. To connect with something greater that is undamaged and whole, to discover the freedom in dis-identifying with the patterns we are caught up in, in the world of duality and opposites.
I also offer the following:
- Breath Work (including a monthly breath workshop)
- Restoring Wholeness, group Shadow Work (bi-monthly shadow constellation workshop)
- 1-1 Trauma sensitive Co-Meditation session
- 8-week sleep meditation courses
- Dynamic Dance
- 1:1 sessions – from £70-55 (depending on the no. of sessions)
- Group sessions available (price depending on workshop and numbers)
Paul Collins – iRest Yoga Nidra meditation teacher in Marlow & High Wycombe.
WEBSITE – www.beyondgroup.co.uk