Jo Bishop – Personal & Career Coach
T : 07966 004302 / E: email@example.com
Jo Bishop offers Personal and Career Coaching in Beaconsfield and across South Bucks.
With over 25 years experience in personal, business, career and skills coaching, Jo is passionate about helping people to be their best authentic selves and live their lives in a productive and positive way.
“I love people and I don’t believe that anyone wakes up in the morning wanting to do a bad job. We need to be curious, and understand what it is that drives certain behaviour and how we can influence those behaviours in a positive way.
I enjoying helping my clients to conserve their energy and then learn how to spend that energy mindfully in a way that makes them happier.
Whatever might be causing your energy to drain or for you to feel lost (worrying, procrastinating, managing difficult emotions, relationships or fear), learning how to harness your thoughts and your mental and emotional energy are a great first step in the right direction.
For me it’s about helping to uplift others, to encourage people to feel more positive, confident, and calm and to have fun – both in their personal and work lives. I enjoy working with all types of people and as a working mum myself I’m especially passionate about helping mums regain the confidence to step back into the workplace and flourish.”
Jo’s individual work with her clients includes:
- Creating a shared vision for a successful coaching outcome
- Building on strengths, achievements and what makes you happy
- Identifying what can be holding you back and learning how to let it go
- Finding out and focusing on what you truly and realistically want out of life
- Enjoying more energy, clarity and productivity
Jo is also highly experienced in career and corporate coaching, which covers the following areas:
- Building resilience, psychological hardiness and grit
- Delivering wow presentations
- Managing difficult relationships and holding tough conversations
- Working with conflict to enable collaboration
- Living your values and purpose
- Building and holding personal and professional boundaries
- Learning how to lead
- Becoming happier at work
Location: Jo works from her private coaching cabin and also offers online sessions
The Coaching Cabin
117 Bois Moor Road
Fees: Please contact Jo to discuss your bespoke offering
For more information about what Jo offers please visit www.thecoachingcabin.co.uk
For more information ion the benefits of Coaching please CLICK HERE