Kristina Carman offers Nutritional Therapy, Yoga & Barre in Marlow.
Kristina Carman: Nutritional Therapist (adv.Dip.NT ANP, NNA, GNC)
As an experienced Nutritional Therapist & Yoga & Barre teacher, Kristina combines her love of food as medicine with her love of movement, to support you in feeling happy, healthy and vibrant.
“Food has always been a huge passion of mine and a real way to nourish. I’m always cooking, baking, juicing, fermenting, eating or feeding someone.
As a naturopathic nutritional therapist with a specialism in plant-based nutrition, optimum digestion, gut health, women’s health and child/family nutrition, I get energised everyday by helping clients achieve their health goals.”
Skills and Qualifications:
Child and Brain Development Nutritional Therapist
Gut Health Restoration Practitioner
Anatomy and Physiology
Bach Flower Remedy Practitioner
Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga
Introductory Call: 15 minutes – Complementary
I’d like to get to know you. We’ll start with a quick 15min phone/video call to discuss your needs and any health issues. I offer this as a way to understand what may be going on but mostly to assess whether nutritional therapy is the best route for you to take or whether a referral to a GP or another therapist is better suited. I will then ask you to complete my intake forms, which include a health questionnaire, a food diary and family health history prior to our nutritional therapy consultation.
Nutritional Therapy Consultation: 60-90min – £100
Your nutritional therapy programme will begin with a consultation either virtually or at The Marlow Clinic where we will discuss your health goals, your medical health history, your family medical history, your current diet along with any symptoms and allergies. I take will always that a naturopathic approach so will also discuss lifestyle factors such as stress, family or work and movement/exercise. Together we will personalise a practical nutritional plan that fits into your lifestyle and budget to support your health, perhaps discuss supplements and if there is a need for any functional laboratory testing.
Review Session: 30-45 minutes – £40
The review session takes place approx 4-6 weeks after your nutritional therapy consultation. Here we go though your nutritional therapy plan which will include meal plans, recipe recommendations, shopping lists, any modifications and any results in functional tests.
Additional Appointment/Health Support Options:
- 60 min – £80 : Diet analysis & Meal planning, Weight Management Programs/Advice, Child Nutrition.
- 30 min – £50: Detoxing, Intermittent fasting, Juice fasts: Its super popular at the moment, and for good reason. However, it’s important to do it well and in a healthy and sustainable way. Detoxing can be intense. Let’s support your body’s natural detoxification process.
- 20 min – £40: Ask me a question. My goal is to make nutrition, health and wellness accessible to all. If you have a questions, something nutritionally, movement or lifestyle related that you are curious about but don’t feel you need a full consultation, please get in touch. I’m so happy to help.
- Fridge fill and/or pantry fill service: This may sound super scary, but it’s actually really useful. We’ll go through your kitchen, fridge, pantry and make any adjustments swap out products to make sure that you have and continually purchase the foods, ingredients and items to keep healthy, happy and with in your budget. 60min- £80 (plus travel)
- Recipe e-book (plant-based, flexitarian, gluten free, dairy free, feeding kids, lunch box ideas) £20 each book
- Meal plans for the whole family, plant-focused (but not limited to) weekly or monthly with shopping list included. £20 for a week or £30 for a month plan.
- Cooking, baking and fermenting lessons. £50 per hour.
Functional Laboratory price guide:
Food Allergy/Intolerance £160 to £300*
IgE Inhalants (pollens, grasses, house dust mites) £155
Cardiovascular Review £140 to £500*
Thyroid Profiles £60 to £150*
Vitamin D Test: £50
Coeliac Gluten Sensitivity Test: £90
My DNA Health: £100- £200
Chronic Fatigue Screen £250
Urine Thyroid Hormones (T3/T4) £110
Toxic Element Clearance £75
Female DUTCH Hormone Panel £165 to £300*
Adrenal Stress Profile £70 to £100*
Menopause £260 to £370
Candida, Dysbiosis, Irritable Bowel £140 to £280*
Parasitology £100- £150
Hair Mineral £65
Salivary test: £190
Consultations are offered in person at The Marlow Clinic www.themarlowclinic.co.uk or virtually.
Qualifications: Naturopathic Nutritional Therapist (Adv.dip.NT AND, NNA) E-RYT Ashtanga Vinyasa, Yin, Teen, Meditation & Barre.
Yoga/barre/Yoga Trapeze: Private 1:1 £40-£55,
Small group (up to three people) £15 per person
Online via zoom or kuula.tv (streaming platform) £6
Find out more about what Kristina offers at www.tinyfishco.com
Find out more about Nutritional Therapy at Seed.
Find out more about Yoga at Seed.