With a focus on the combination of both physical and mental health, we provide tools and techniques that enable your employees to enhance their own health; making small changes in their everyday life to create big changes in their general wellbeing.
Why work with Seed?
- With a large and varied network of teachers & therapists we’re able to offer workshops across the whole wellness spectrum
- We are highly experienced in providing solutions to lower stress, increase productivity and find a work/life balance
- We work with YOU to create exactly what you’re looking for – a bespoke service
- We offer total flexibility to suit all requirements and budgets
Due to COVID-19 we are currently running our corporate wellness workshops virtually. Options include:
- Online Exercise Classes – Yoga, Pilates and Barre
- Ask the Doctor – Seed GP, Dr Ashvy Bhardwaj, on COVID-19 and improving your own immunity
- Reducing Stress – Tools & techniques to lower and manage your anxiety levels
- Nutrition – Immunity support / boost energy / healthy eating / the power of plant based cooking
- Sleep – Natural ways to improve your quality of sleep / Sleep and your subconcious
- Managing Isolation – dealing with relationships (inc children & teenagers), implementing self care practices and overcoming your fears of the current situation
- Dynamics of lockdown – Juggling the pressures of work and family and how to adapt positively
- Maintaining positivity, productivity and staying focused through unchartered waters
- Breathwork – Restore balance and calm
To find out more or discuss how our corporate wellness packages can benefit your employees please get in touch.