We are continuing to review the situation with easing restrictions around treatments, therapies and attending exercise classes.
Each of our practitioners are working with their individual governing bodies to ensure they are taking appropriate measures regarding the health and safety of their clients. Please speak with them directly when booking if you require further information.
We look forward to resuming a normal service across Seed very soon and will keep you updated with our progress. In the meantime many of our practitioners continue to offer their services online:
What’s currently available at Seed?
- Easing out of Lockdown Campaign: FREE online video content on a whole range of health and wellness topics
- Online Yoga Classes (live & recorded) with Kate Kirrane
- Online Pilates Classes with Alice Milner, Bucks Pilates
- Online Barre Classes with Abigail Bulfin, Studio Physique
- Digital 1:1 consultations with Nutritionist, GP & Functional Medicine Practitioner, Ashvy Bhardwaj
- COVID19 Antibody Testing with Dr Ashvy Bhardwaj
- Digital 1:1 consultations & home laser hire (inc training & online support) with Red Light Therapist, Emma Seddon
- Digital 1:1 consultations (dispense & delivery of herbs within 24 of consultation) from Medical Herbalist, Jesper Launder
- Doterra Essential Oils inc advice & ongoing support from Women’s Health Practitioner, Adele Wimsett
- Tropic skincare from Emily Lamont
- Bach Flower Remedies providing emotional support from Amber Kelly
- Immunity boosting juices from The Yummy Juice Company
- Digital 1:1 consultations & school holiday camps from Calm Little Minds – emotional support for children & parents
- Digital 1:1 consultations & online group workshops with Counsellor, Helen Evans
- Digital 1:1 consultations with Mindset & Productivity Coach, Sarah Taylor
- Online Hypno-Birthing sessions & bespoke advice with Hypno-Birther, Irja Howie
For more information on any of the above or for specific personal advice please contact firstname.lastname@example.org